With the Fire Expert skill and the Berserk ability, you can affect a larger group, usually 3-5 creatures, which, as you can see, is very significant, especially when the opponent has a large army.
- Magic in Heroes 3
Auto-translated
What kind of magic do you prefer?
Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 200 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.
Well, when it's like this, it's good, but not so much with just 1 unit.
"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"
Нет невежества - есть Знание
It's my favorite spell!
/post/88386/ Анатраилл
/post/88386/ Анатраилл
"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"
Well, I don't know how long it's been since I played with other people, but rarely does anyone choose Fire, mostly Air and Earth.
"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"
I also managed to defeat incredibly strong armies... For example, using quicksand... And once, I managed to bypass a tent guarded by hordes of hydras, by using flight to overcome a tower, and that was it! Air is better...
in such situations, yes!
Нет невежества - есть Знание
ФЛУДОВСКИЕ ССЫЛКИ! — сообщить о бесполезной теме/сообщении.
"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"
