Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Regarding the race selection: if there is another judge available, the judges can "simultaneously" exchange lists until 12:00:00 Moscow time on August 1, 2016, and then accept lists from the remaining participants after this deadline until 23:59:59 Moscow time on August 2, 2016. Those who do not submit a list will be automatically disqualified from the tournament. The table with the list of races will be posted by 23:59:59 Moscow time on August 3, 2016, and the tournament can be considered open. P.S.: The dates and times are specified for clarity and are subject to discussion.
Regarding the map selection: players can ban maps from the remaining list, for example, during the first game, both players can ban from 16 maps.
" Дурак учится на своих ошибках, умный - на чужих, а мудрый старается их не совершать! Пусть будет больше мудрецов и жить станет легче!!! "
Based on the template: you can choose templates from the remaining ones in the list for both players, for example, in the first game, both players can choose from 16 templates.
Okay, let's say I've played 7 games, and I have 1 template left, but my opponent, with whom I've agreed on a time, has already played that template! This situation is not the most common, but it is quite possible and in a wider range! Of course, you can also resolve this situation, but why go through all the trouble if you can choose from the full list!
Okay, let's say I've played 7 games, I have 1 template left, and my opponent, with whom I agreed on a time, has already played that template! This situation isn't very common, but it's quite possible and can happen in a wider range! You can, of course, resolve it even in this scenario, but why go through all that trouble if you can just choose from the full list!
You didn't understand me, but that's okay. Anyway, choosing from the full list is better for you. :)
" Дурак учится на своих ошибках, умный - на чужих, а мудрый старается их не совершать! Пусть будет больше мудрецов и жить станет легче!!! "
To be honest, I don't understand what we're talking about. ))) That's probably why I'm not participating in the discussion. As far as I'm concerned, the fewer complications, the better. So, I support removing items from the complete list of templates. I also didn't understand anything about the races – which version is the final one. But I hope this issue will be clarified before the tournament starts. )
To be honest, I don't understand what we're talking about at all. ))) Probably that's why I'm not participating in the discussion. In my opinion, the fewer complications, the better. That is, I support removing templates from the full list. I also didn't understand anything about the factions - which option is final. But I hope this issue will be clarified before the start of the tournament. )
The list of templates decreases after each game for each player. A standard template is chosen from the remaining list. The list of templates is replenished after it is exhausted. The factions are sent to the judge before the tournament; in this list, the participant indicates the faction they will play against a specific opponent. Depending on the number of participants, the number of repetitions of the declared factions is limited. The judges, who are also participants in the tournament, exchange their lists with each other. What is unclear?
Gentlemen, perhaps it would be worthwhile to implement the OFB (One-For-All Battle) scheme from Heroes of Might and Magic III? City selection: "Each participant in the tournament will play one game for each city. After registration for the tournament is confirmed, the participant must send a list via ICQ or a private message on the forum, containing information about which city and on which map the participant wishes to play. The cities listed in the list cannot be changed." Eight maps = eight factions. Eight rounds of a Swiss-system tournament; a round-robin format is not essential for this setup.
I'm participating. Stefandmy-676046370 mostly on weekends.
There are no problems with choosing factions; I personally even like this system, as it allows you to strategically distribute factions among players! However, choosing a template for the game might cause some issues, and this is obvious, although it can be resolved. But if you create a draft from the complete list, there won't be any issues at all, and that would be great! Most players probably don't care, so I assume the proposed option will remain, and when problems arise, they will start writing here again and change the rules during the tournament, just like always!