Skip to content

Lapistia

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#1746
Auto-translated
Something like that.
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 1.5 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#1747
Auto-translated
are they carrying him on a stretcher, like a king?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1750
Auto-translated
it would be better if they were carried on a stretcher. the cage is heavier.
throw fireballs at them, and that's it. you can subdue the survivors.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1751
Auto-translated
Fireball. A follower of Ninsharra. And they don't even have a fire mage. Not a bad plan.
User Avatar
#1752
Auto-translated
they created some weakling mages. When it comes to friendly duels, there's always a queue, but when it's time to strike enemies with a powerful spell, there's no one around.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1754
Auto-translated
Might be late...

Added 15 minutes later
Yes, let me cast Shifting Sands on the front unit, and Imprison and Slow on the six units behind him. Or should I use Black Hole instead?

Whatever
User Avatar
#1756
Auto-translated
Time is money. Black Hole is risky; it's better to use Earthbind. It's a pity you didn't take Cold. Mass Slow would have been very useful.
User Avatar
#1757
Auto-translated
“Alright, prepare to attack everyone who doesn’t disconnect,” said Sarnissa, using the Slippery Ground spell on the convoy.

Whatever
In reply to Heroist
User Avatar
#1758
Auto-translated


LET'S GO AND FIGHT LIKE TRUE WARRIORS!!!

In short, I support the attack, I slash with swords, and I defend against attacks with shields.
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#1759
Auto-translated
I also attack, preferably targeting the last units in the convoy from behind.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕