Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hello everyone, I found out how to add the "Dark Messiah" mission to a scenario. Here's how:
1) In the CustomContentDM folder, copy the DM.map file.
2) Move it to the maps folder.
3) Rename it to DM.h5m.
I hope this information is helpful.
Try adding another map, but make sure it's a .map file.
For example:
If you have a map called Test.h5m, rename it to Test.map.
Do this for each map.
However, I'm experiencing crashes.