Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Heroes of Might and Magic III: In the Wake of Gods mod.Auto-translated
I downloaded the latest version of WOG and Era to create mods, along with the Russian language pack, and updated them. I downloaded the Hero of Light mod and many others. When I launch the game through Era, everything works fine until I try to load any map; then, I get the error "Sintaxis eror Save all ERM." Yes or no, it doesn't matter; the same error keeps appearing.
Please help me fix this! :smile16: