Skip to content

Test-tube babies. Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Lab-grown children?
3 voters
Multiple choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.

Voters could pick more than one answer, so each share is out of 3 voters and the totals add up to more than 100%.

Generally speaking, the topic is..
33.3% 1 of 3 voters
For decent players
33.3% 1 of 3 voters
I'm a woman
33.3% 1 of 3 voters
No way! I’d rather be a slave to some woman!
0% 0 of 3 voters
User Avatar
#22
Auto-translated
liches

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#23
Auto-translated
considering the fact that she exists only in Mortulus's imagination

Well, I'm saying that I'm crazy. I'm not denying it.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#26
Auto-translated
your reputation will suffer
I would even say – you risk losing the respect of users.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#27
Auto-translated
It’s like no one here respects me.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#28
Auto-translated
Loken respects you.
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?