Skip to content
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#245
Auto-translated
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 320.7 KB
User Avatar
#246
Auto-translated
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 131.0 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#249
Auto-translated
That's great.
Attachments 2
2 files attached • Total size: 29.5 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#252
Auto-translated
I didn't really like videos shot vertically before, but when I started receiving them on my mobile phone, I realized that it's actually okay.
Attachments 4
4 files attached • Total size: 123.1 KB
User Avatar
#253
Auto-translated

I also like this difference in height... It's a pity that it's only 15 FPS.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -