Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I really, really want to find that map; it used to be the most challenging one for me. The objective was to bring the Blade of Armageddon to a city in the Dungeon. This city was heavily guarded by a huge number of mages and, I think, a thousand dragons, including Azure Dragons. Please help me find it!
You start the game with two castles: one with Titans and one with Phoenixes. You get two heroes. The Phoenix castle is located on an island that also has a Wizard's Hut. And in the Tower, you can't build anything above level 3 creatures. Please help me; it's a really cool map. I used to play it on Heroes of Might and Magic, and now I want to play it again.