Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Heroes 6 has been gathering dust for a long time. I decided to play it again. I logged into Uplay and downloaded it. When I launch the game, it gives me this message: Invalid key. There is, of course, no connection to Conflux. I installed the game from the disc, and it's still the same story. Also, I have 2 accounts with Heroes, and the same thing happens on the other one. Can anyone help me and explain what the reason is?