Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I installed the fifth installment of Heroes (Tribes of the East) on my Samsung N220 Plus, and after some fiddling, I finally got it running using some workarounds. It only launches in compatibility mode with Windows XP SP3; otherwise, it simply won't start. However, I've encountered another problem. The game runs smoothly at maximum settings without any performance drops, but during battles, I've noticed strange graphical glitches. Specifically, when creatures use their special abilities, the animation effect of that ability remains around the creature even after it has finished its turn. It looks like this: http://s020.radikal.ru/i703/1407/e8/1d6df8ab67c0.png When the creature moves to a different cell during its next turn, the glitched animation disappears. This bug occurs regardless of the game's quality settings; I've tried all the combinations. I have the latest version of DirectX installed. How can I fix this? OS: Windows 7 Ultimate.