Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
It has even become interesting to me, since when did HeroesWorld start throwing those who aren't here into the first day? Does someone really have such a bee in their bonnet about yours truly?) I am, of course, flattered, but I assure you, communicating with someone who cannot reply will not bring any benefit. However, it will do a good job of showing who is eager to vote someone off for convenience ;). For instance, 0xFf, you consider me suspicious. Did a little bird tell you that, or perhaps you are a telepath or a medium, and can communicate with those who are offline? Let's set aside the mass voting. What specifically about my, ahem, "suspicious" behavior bothers you?
Vesper, yeah, that's right. And there are also such strange victims: Ney, Morny. There's definitely a mafia among the non-locals here ;)
Added 17 minutes later Regarding Sezam. She wants to eliminate the person from whom she hasn't received a single post. That is, she's offering a coin execution, which is not beneficial for the town. Then she says that it's necessary to eliminate someone in order to avoid a modkill (we won't know the role!). That is, she's ready to waste another day. Instead of figuring it out and hanging the mafia, she wants to find out Rimp's role (giving the mafia another day). Sezam, don't you think your actions are a little irrational? No?
Added 4 minutes later About the aforementioned 0xff. Two suspects without explanation. Rimp (he already asked a question) and Sezam (she also needs to write something. Although, in my opinion, in the absence of an explanation from the accuser, having a common goal with Sezam shouldn't make her as suspicious as me).
It's impossible to calculate and hang a mafia member, but instead, let's find out Rimpa's role (giving the mafia another day). Sesam, don't you think your actions are a bit irrational? No?
I don't think so; Morny allowed me to be irrational like a girl. Okay, let's calculate the mafia. There are two clues. There are connections to you and Vesper. What are your suggestions?
Added 3 minutes later VesperLindt
That's impossible.
Why? And what can be?
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
so what? As far as I remember, my vote today isn't against you. So your conspiracy theory that "Sesam wants to screw over poor me, therefore she's Mafia" is off. In both statements.
Added 2 minutes later I didn't understand your remark that getting extra information about inactive players on the modkill list (which you were on until morning) is a game against the town.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
Sesam, it's not about you targeting me, but about you playing in a way that harms the town. And that's why you need to be eliminated.
Added 1 minute ago
Well, if you didn't understand, then you didn't understand. Although I clarified that by doing so, you're giving the mafia an advantage. So you don't have any other excuses besides "I didn't understand";)
I play the way I think is right, and I don't think I should be eliminated. So go ahead, tell me what you think about the entire list of players, and I'll decide whether or not to change my vote.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.
For me, two candidates are quite enough at the moment. Listing who is good and who is bad without sufficient justification is just empty talk.
Regarding your game, I have nothing to add. After defending yourself with arguments like "I'm a girl, so I can do anything" and "I didn't understand anything," you then demand that lists be written, presumably to somehow deflect criticism.