Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
A couple of questions regarding a small game change.Auto-translated
Hello, I hope there’s someone knowledgeable who can answer my question or at least point me to where it’s already described in detail. I’ve been searching, but I haven’t found a detailed description for beginners. I’ve been playing Heroes 3 for over 10 years, and now I’ve finally decided to change something in the game to make it more enjoyable: - How can I change the production of one unit to another in a town? For example, instead of centaurs, elves should produce hobbits. And I want this change to be reflected in any map, no matter which scenario I launch.
I would gladly say something specific, but I will only say that there is a mod somewhere on the internet that prevents creatures from being in castles. Yandex knows everything. ;)