Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hello, dear players! I have a question – I played a map called "Meeting in Muzgob" a long time ago. But it wasn't the standard one (level 1) – it also had a dungeon. The entrance to the dungeon was on the central island. Below the entrance, a path began – a test for your hero. Each cell had an event – in the first cell, you were attacked by 10k creatures of level 1, in the second, 10k of level 2, and so on, up to level 7 creatures. Further, throughout the dungeon, there were 7-9 heroes (they were initially there) with AMAZING armies – 30-40k creatures of level 7. You have to kill them all to gain access to the last hero. And only by killing him do you win the map.
So – I REALLY want to find this map... I've searched everywhere – there's no information about it anywhere (( Maybe someone can help me?