Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Ready to play the first round of the losers' bracket, call 619-789-063.
Когда рестартов не осталось, обязательно ждите Гурниссона без балисты:D
Комплимент который сделал мой день: Катя ЭПИК барышня) вы бы видели как пялились на её сиськи молодёж) я та с девушкой был) но всё равно пялился ) потому что хорошие) (с) Browser
Слабая раздача, которую заиграл исключительно из-за колпака на 111. (с) Сатир
23.11.13 Alexey-omsk (blue, Castle, random, Turis, Mulich) def HellLighT (red, Castle, random, Adelaide, Iona) Terra dei Demoni 134
We had a fun match; I didn't play particularly well, but my opponent lost his main hero and a lot of his army. I summoned angels and doubled my cavalry, but I didn't have enough money. If I had Soul Mirror, I wouldn't have stood a chance against his chain-mail units. Thanks for the game!
23.11.13 Alexey-omsk(blue, Castle, random, Turis, Müllich) def HellLighT(red, Castle, random, Adelaide, Iona) Terra dei Demoni 134
We scribbled around merrily, I played neither firmly nor shakily, but the opponent lost his main and a lot of army. I placed Angels, in the double [Castle] for the horses, but there was no money. If there had been Solmyr, there would have been no chance against the Chain Lightning. Thanks for the game!
I confirm, the respawns are terrible, no consumables at all, I got out thanks to Solmyr having sneakily used the GO [chain lightning trick/pathfinding?], but carelessly lost him on low-level creatures (turns out the Chain Lightning counts unit hexes as cells, and can hit a unit not adjacent to it but through a cell if the lightning struck a different hex!). And also lost armies due to poor moves trying to break through to the central city wound up in a spiral road. In the end I still caught up, but in the center, aside from 2 Pandora's Boxes with 25 Demons each, there was absolutely nothing — no upgrade treasury, no relics. All Pandora's Boxes for experience, 2 Dragon Fly Hives on the entire treasure zone. The template is quite mediocre... Thanks for the game
23.11.13 Mar (red, Conflux, random Grindan) def Myxomoar (blue, Conflux, random Lacus) Terra dei Demoni, 116 Grindan appeared; in the tavern, 2 of my native heroes, I decide to play. The outskirts of water elementals are colored. By this time, I managed to grab Inferno, Barbarian, and Rampart. A couple of hives are scouted, there is an external marketplace (thanks to this, birds would be built in the Fort, and in Inferno, pit fiends in the Citadel). Funds are tight. ((( Opponent's situation is deplorable, decided not to continue. Thank you for your time.
Не шукайте краще, а шукайте своє. Адже краще не завжди стане твоїм, зате своє - завжди краще !
23.11.13 Mar (red, Conflux, random Grindan) def Myxomoar (blue, Conflux, random Lacus) Terra dei Demoni, 116 Grindan appeared in the tavern with 2 native heroes; I decide to play. The exterior dwellings of water elementals were claimed. By this time I managed to snatch Inferno, Barbarian, and Rampart. A couple of hives scouted, there's an external marketplace (thanks to that, birds could have been built in the fort, and pits in the citadel in Inferno). Not much money. ((( Opponent's situation was bleak; I decided not to continue. Thanks for the time.
Confirmed, 4 misclicks in 6 days, including an epic misclick on the GO main). The draft was lousy: Air not built, 5 units from the start. Fell for 3 crypts and Luna, whom I lost to a 3rd misclick on zombies. Magi in the citadel + pits at least in the fort, if they were built at all, were on nano-sweats. Oh, and GO in the portal for magi and efreet. Thanks for the time.
24.11.2013 Yegor Korobeynikov (Blue, Swamp, Tazar, Tazar) def BISHOP (Red, Conflux, random, ojg) Terra dei Demoni 132 Bishop took 112 then I took 112 and then he did and we started like that, I think. There were 5 external dwellings of gnolls and 2 of serpents in Inferno, which is a lot — 20 demons could have come just from external dwellings. But I thought you can't get by on demons alone and decided not to risk it with basic Ballistics and took res... last generation. As I wanted, an external dwelling of ducks dropped! The plan was to take the external dwelling, Town Portal the ducks, and voila, a stack of ducks ready! On 112 I see a Guarded Object of upgraded bears, but Tazar with Earth Magic and Tactics and I'm not afraid of them... Decided to play. Besides, I saw a Guarded Object of Ogre Magi on the other side of the city — cyclopes... (you need Tactics and Haste for them...) 111-7 leveled Tazar, grabbed Tactics, Earth Magic (4), and Attack... I also took 2 external dwellings of troglodytes, but didn't take the ducks On 117 I stood with Tazar on a crypt so that on 121 I could run through the stables and fight... 121 crypt 2500... Dwarf Cottage 20... a couple of guards which I demonized... 122-3 demonizing more and there are already 40 demons, 6 ducks, 4 efreets, 6 pit fiends, enough oil for 5 rounds, I decide to go into the Naga bank, a group with Genies dropped without issues.. I break into the Dungeon — make a double mana 124 I break from the Dungeon into Inferno, stand at the Guarded Object. Shohi demons the remaining oil... 125 I bring serpents and suitcases from the Swamp — +8 and +12 demons. I attack the Guarded Object of cyclopes — 25 units. The timer burns out and I fight the battle slowly. -10 mana -3 gorgons -3 serpents -2 demons Tazar 4 11 3 2(40) + 2 rings of the round. Def 3 Tactics 3 Earth Magic 3 Attack 2 army 82 demons 6 ducks 9 cyclopes 4 efreets (I refused Logistics to take Attack, debatable, but the terrain was very favorable so it's okay). The timer runs out, sorry Tazar, stay further at the Guarded Object. 126 2nd Guarded Object bingo unicorns... so as not to burn the timer I fought dirty, like a duty player, but not that much... I enter the treasure zone, there's a Dragon Utopia I've been eyeing for a long time. It's max. Next to it is a beehive, I took the beehive first, then the Dragon Utopia. They gave Admiral's Hat, Magi's Cap, Citadel, and +4 +4 cap. Didn't have enough movement for Town Portal back home((( 127 I take the center city, put Demons there, put Hydras in the castle, put Citadels everywhere, and where the castle is... (for Red it starts on 131) The opponent comes out and attacks the cyclopes, fights them for 2-3 minutes, and disappears, I thought he lost, but the cyclopes went from 50-99 as they were from week 1 to 20-49 — I thought he cheated with Armageddon... So I didn't immediately go for the opponent... 131 +1 +1 boots double mana and I go to the center. I have to fight a bit to bring the army (I gate-crashed the hydras) 132 I take another Dragon Utopia, 1 crystal sphere, Armageddon, and I'm not afraid of cheaters with top cuts, and I decide to go to the opponent's respawn with Dimension Door, I ask if I can Dimension Door to him, the opponent doesn't know. After a short discussion, a surrender follows. And I really liked scribbling)). Overall cool. Thanks for the game!
I decide to go to the opponent's respawn using Dimension Door; I check if a Dimension Door to him is possible, the opponent doesn't know
It is not possible. The 1st page specifies the control restrictions. You must defeat the ГО both to reach the center and to reach the opponent.
update - it turned out that the opponent had already broken one ГО and was wiped out on the second. In this case, the ГО is considered broken, so you can pass in both directions, both with control and without it.
24.11.2013 Egor Korobeinikov (Blue, Swamp, Tazar, Tazar) def BISHOP (Red, Conflux, Random, Oyg) Terra dei Demoni 132 Bishop took 112 then I took 112 and then he did and it started like that. There were 5 external Gnoll dwellings and 2 external Wyvern dwellings in Inferno, that's a lot — only 20 demons could come from external dwellings. But I thought you can't live on demons alone and decided not to risk with basic Ballistics and took Re... last generation. As I wanted, an external dwelling of Swarms dropped! The plan was to take the external dwelling, Town Portal the Swarms, and voila — a Swarm stack ready! On 112 I see a Guarded Object — upgraded Bears, but Tazar has Earth Magic and Tactics, and I'm not afraid of them... I decided to play. Besides, I saw a Guarded Object with Ogre Mages on the other side — Cyclops... (you need Tactics and Haste for them...) 111-7 leveled Tazar, grabbed Tactics, Earth Magic (4), and Attack... I also took 2 external Troglodyte dwellings, but didn't take the Swarms. On 117, with Tazar, I stood at the Crypt so that on 121 I could run through the Stable and fight... 121 Crypt 2500... Dwarf Cottage 20... a couple of guards I Demonized... 122-3 I keep Demonizing and there are already 40 demons, 6 Swarms, 4 Efreeti, 6 Pit Fiends, have oil for 5 rounds, decide to go into the Naga Bank, a 2-stack with Genies fell without problems... I break into the Dungeon - make double mana. 124 I break out of the Dungeon into Inferno, stand at the Guarded Object. Shock the demons with the remaining oil... 125 I bring Wyverns and crates from the Swamp — +8 and +12 demons. I attack the Guarded Object — Bear group — 25 units. The timer runs out and I conduct the battle slowly. -10 mana -3 Gorgons -3 Wyverns -2 Demons Tazar 4 11 3 2(40) + 2 rounds ring. Defense 3 Tactics 3 Earth 3 Attack 2 Army 82 demons 6 Swarms 9 Greater Behemoths 4 Efreeti (I refused Logistics to take Attack — debatable, but the terrain was very favorable so it's ok). The timer ends, Tazar, sorry, stay further at the Guarded Object. 126 2nd Guarded Object bingo — Unicorns... to not burn the timer I fought dirty, like a duty player, but not that much... I enter the treasure zone, there's a Dragon Utopia I'd been eyeing for a long time. It's max. Next to it is a Beehive, I took the Beehive first, then the Dragon Utopia. Gave Admiral's Hat, Magician's Hat, Codex of the Damned, and a +4 +4 hat. Didn't have enough movement to Town Portal home(((. 127 I take the Center, place demons there, place Hydras in the Castle, place Citadels everywhere, and where the Castle is...(for Red, 131 starts). The opponent comes out, attacks the Cyclops, fights them for 2-3 minutes, and disappears — I thought he was defeated, but the Cyclops weren't 50-99 like from week 1, but 20-49 — I thought he cheated with Armageddon... So I didn't go straight for the opponent... 131 +1 +1 Boots, double mana and I go to the Center. I have to fight a bit to bring the army (I zerg-rushed the Hydras). 132 I take another Dragon Utopia, a 1-stack Crystal Sphere, not afraid of Armageddon and cheating with top casts, and decide to go to the opponent's respawn with Dimension Door, I ask if I can Dimension Door to him, the opponent doesn't know. After a short discussion, there's a surrender. And I really liked scribbling)). Overall cool. Thanks for the game!
I might be a bit slow, but I suddenly have a lot of free time. If you want to play, I'd be very happy to and I'll play as soon as my opponent is available.
Aiwe
ICQ 403547666
I might be a bit slow, but I suddenly have a lot of free time. If you want to play, I'd be very happy to and will play as soon as my opponent is available.
Aiwe ICQ 403547666
Well, if Toganash and FireToSky haven't started playing yet, you can play the first round against Toganash. But if they have, unfortunately, you can't.