Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I'll be there for a couple of days; I should make it in time for the finals. :cool: I'll arrive on May 5th at 8:48 AM at the train station. Lizard says he'll meet me, but considering the saying "A bad organizer leads to a bad organization," I have some doubts about whether that will actually happen. :D Although, it would be great if he did).
DD is a well-known troll and a great friend. Please don't pay attention to any nonsense.
I myself am having a hard time distinguishing between jokes and actual information, so if anything comes up after I arrive, just give me a call, and we'll sort everything out.
For some reason, no one noticed how funny this post looks in combination with the caption:
The organizer is terrible - the organization is terrible __________________ It suits us perfectly (c)
:D I wish everyone attending a great time! I hope the weather holds up. I'm looking forward to reports about the event. As for me, I'll be working throughout the holidays (on the 1st and the 9th). :(
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
I'll arrive on the 2nd at 11 am local time:smile14: So, please meet me and give me a free slot in the first round:rolleyes: Unfortunately, I can't arrive any earlier; only business class tickets are left:(
I'll be there for a couple of days, I should make it to the finals just in time:cool: I'll arrive on May 5th at 8:48 AM at the train station. Lizard says he'll meet me, but considering "A bad organizer leads to a bad organization" (as they say), I have doubts about whether that will actually happen :D Although it would be great if it did).
If you want, I can meet you, take you wherever you need to go. I also want to attend the finals, but I found out about the championship too late... It's a pity.
If you want, I can meet you, take you wherever you need to go. I also want to at least make it to the finals; I found out about the championship too late... It's a shame.
Yes, we can definitely team up. I'll arrive in Minsk at the train station on May 5th at 8:48 AM, carriage 3. If you can meet me, we can play together.
Ladies and gentlemen, the CIS Championship 2014 is officially open!!!
Bracket:
Place your bets! Scorp is awesome, GO! ))
Stinger is crushing it! :))
The first round has begun )))
Added 5 minutes ago
The judge is in deep thought.
Marilyn is foaling.
The organizer is unhappy!
Added 20 minutes ago
Check out this video! :-)
Added 18 minutes ago
Тот, кто борется - может проиграть, кто нет - проиграл уже (с) В прошлом "Координатор турниров Лиги Героев" (www.heroesleague.ru)