Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
29) He killed a level 7 unit, charmed a level 3 unit, and was friends with a level 1 unit.
30) A murder was committed in this heroic building, which was investigated by Miss Marple, and there is an entire series of films about an employee of this building.
Now, here are the answers:
1) Urfin Juice
First, he was the leader of the wooden soldiers, then the fire god of the Marrans, and finally, a simple gardener.
2) Broker, stock trader.
Bulls and bears are two types of traders – those who bet on price increases and those who bet on price decreases.
3) Mortal Kombat
Scorpion - Sub-Zero - Goro - Reptile - Shang Tsung
4) Winnie the Pooh
Flying in a hot air balloon, attempts to get out of Rabbit's burrow, studying the tracks of letters and numbers.
5) Diamond Golem
"Diamond Arm," "Blue Thunder," 95%
6) Black sphere
"Black Pearl" ("Pirates of the Caribbean"), the black box of an airplane, Malevich's "Black Square."
7) Sylvia
Silvio Berlusconi, Sylvian Wiltord, Sylvester Stallone
8) Fly and dragonfly
9) Wyvern
Geese-swans, Hussites, hussars.
10) Magic mirror
According to legend, during the defense of Syracuse, Archimedes set fire to Roman ships using hundreds of women's mirrors arranged in a semicircle.
11) Vampire
Out of approximately 700 species of bats, only 3 are blood-sucking.
12) Dragonfly
Krylov's fable "The Dragonfly and the Ant"
13) Mounted militia
In colloquial speech - "centaurs"
14) Pikeman
Pokémon
15) marksman, pixie, sprite, hell hound
16) Mausoleum
In Heroes, there are liches, and in real life, there are mummies.
The Graveyard also fits – zombies and skeletons, respectively.
17) Water elemental.
"Fire elemental" also fits.
18) Basilisk
Suitcase and crocodile.
There are many dualities here – wood + trees, skeletons + bones, dugout + earth, pots + tin cans, caps + laces, etc.
19) Caligula.
For comments, please refer to the author.
20) Orator's hat
Blue cap
21) Sultan
Monk also fits.
22) Dog
"A dog can be biting."
23) Arena
Colosseum
24) Hippodrome
Totalizator
25) Titan
The 22nd element of the periodic table, a satellite of Saturn.
I will count the points tomorrow.
Mortal Kombat, 1997 Diamond Arm, 1968 Blue Thunder, 1983
I don't see a connection between questions 3 and 5. My brain is melting.
Mortal Kombat was released in 1995, not 1997, and the diamond golems have 95% resistance. Regarding the connection between diamond and gem, I think it's clear, as is the connection with the blue color. The years of "Diamond Arm" and "Blue Thunder" are irrelevant here.
P.S. Bravo, Vic! Good questions; I wouldn't have figured out some of them in a million years, and I was very close on others. Too bad I gave up on guessing in the last few days. P.P.S. But still, answer this: are "kolpakov" (greased gremlins) called "shnurki" (shoelaces)?
What is the meaning of the answer "sultan" in question 21? oO
Because of this question, I completely stopped trying to guess further. I did a complete search of all units.
I guessed monks (!). I didn't get confirmation that this was the correct answer.
Instead, I got a hint that the name is slang. I did a complete search of all units again. I completely ruined my mood. :(
Although now I see that among the unguessable ones were masterpieces... 1, 2, 25 are the coolest.
25) And how long ago did 15 new elements appear in the periodic table?
Когда рестартов не осталось, обязательно ждите Гурниссона без балисты:D
Комплимент который сделал мой день: Катя ЭПИК барышня) вы бы видели как пялились на её сиськи молодёж) я та с девушкой был) но всё равно пялился ) потому что хорошие) (с) Browser
Слабая раздача, которую заиграл исключительно из-за колпака на 111. (с) Сатир
By the way, regarding question 25, I didn't even consider any other possibility than that 126 objects represent 14 types of units * 9 Heroes of Might and Magic cities. I was just guessing in what order Wicc sorted them.
Added 1 hour 18 minutes later aka.Ward3n
Now, a serious question that needs to be thought about carefully (P.S. Wicc's answer is not accepted, he already knows it) 19) He could summon lightning like Solmyr, but he wasn't a mage. He conquered the ocean like Sylvia, but he never set foot on a boat. He was generous like Gellar, but people trembled at his sight, like they did at the sight of Septienna, and considered him Kilgor. Who is this person?
Wicc
19) Caligula. Comments to the author.
We're waiting, waiting. I'm mainly interested in how he summoned lightning. He seemed to be afraid of lightning and would hide under the bed. The rest is understandable... although calling Caligula generous requires a serious level of delusion. :smile04:
"conquered the ocean" - perhaps not the ocean, but the sea, more precisely the bay between Baiae and the Puteolan pier, when he built an artificial bridge there and rode across it on horseback?