Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Yes, I will disable the auto-battle feature when I have time. Then it will be more challenging. I will add a mentor in the desert; I already mentioned this. Thank you for the positive feedback!
I defeated Phoenix and Death manually. In general, there wasn't anything particularly difficult, although I had to replay the battle against Death once. And also - the hero always has a lot of mana, and they still give him more. Maybe it would be better to give him spellcasting skills instead, because by the end of the game, he had 2000 mana =/
Guys, sorry for being slow, but what is this skill called, "Elemental Lord"? If possible, could you provide a complete guide on how to clear the Abyss?
The map is good))) I enjoyed playing it. Unfortunately, I couldn't recruit the Titans in the Prophet's Hut: the game simply freezes after the text message from the prophet appears.
The map is good))) I enjoyed playing it. Unfortunately, I couldn't recruit the Titans in the Prophet's Hut: the game simply freezes after the text message from the prophet appears.
Yes, there is such a bug. Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it yet. More precisely, it appears randomly, even though the function seems to be working correctly. Thank you for the kind feedback!
Hello! Please tell me what to do! I'm playing this map, and in my army, I only have one Titan. I've defeated everyone I could, destroyed the outpost, and brought the enemy to near death, but then a hero with an army attacks and kills me! Where can I get more troops?
I played your map. Thank you very much for the work you put into it; I got a lot of enjoyment out of it (especially defeating everyone with Super Lightning!). It was a bit difficult at first (I usually play on Veteran). But thanks to the logistics, I managed to get ahead and rush into the thick of it – I captured the Necromancer city, and Ravenna and Zoltan attacked me there (in the open field, I defeated each of them individually, but with huge losses). The Lion set helped a lot (although it seems they wrote that sets are disabled – or only the Dragon set?). It was collected at the very beginning in the treasure room. After the Necromancers, everything was quite easy, and with two more cities, I was able to assemble a decent army. The boss turned out to be not very difficult. From experience fighting such powerful creatures, I know that a direct attack from the hero deals a lot of damage to them (even more than Super Lightning). In addition, Perigar defeated him without losses by placing only Obsidian Gargoyles on the field – he is powerless against them. But overall, it was great. Thank you again, and good luck with mapmaking, and everything else.