Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
We still agreed yesterday to write 2 city descriptions each, we're playing iamsamstan ramp, Slayzer castle, and Diabler tower. Here are my first impressions. The timer is 16/6/1 - excellent, I don't know how it will be after the Grand Order, but for 116, it's enough and even leaves some time, we move quickly, and it seems like we have time for everything. We started around 0:59 AM, and by the time we saved at 2:55 AM, we had played 116 turns. Thanks to the guys, so if we don't mess around, the timer might even be reduced, but I'll write about that after the game. Weak monsters - it's tough!) It's difficult to level up, you have to crush everything and everyone.) Otherwise, everything is great so far, I'm looking forward to the continuation of our game:)
Jebus Cross (L-U): - Monsters are weak. - Restart is allowed at the player's request if they have only one path leading to the opponent's Castle. - Restart is allowed at the player's request if they do not have a path to the central Treasury. - Using "Angel Wings" and the spells "Fly" and "Dimension Door" to move from one's own zone to the opponent's zone is only allowed if a path to the center Castle has been established from both zones. - In case of buggy paths between zones, moving to an adjacent zone is only allowed if a path to the center Castle has been established from both zones.
Of course, they are weak, what are you talking about?... Read everything carefully, if you have any questions, write to me in ICQ, I will answer if possible!
But what if I put in even average ones, will that affect the timer? I mean, so far, the strongest guards I've managed to defeat were pretty weak, and it's very difficult to level up a hero.
But if you deploy even mid-tier creatures, will that affect the timer? Because so far, the strongest neutral creatures I've encountered have been weak, and it's quite difficult to level up a hero.
Yes, it will. Battles with stronger neutral creatures will take a considerable amount of time! Everything is simpler here.
It seems like you can level up: I once generated a map just for fun, and there were two chests with 5k experience points each lying around near the castle. It's absurd, but still:D
__________________ The hardest battles are fought in the mind
17.08.2013 Diabler (Red, Tower, Aine, Aine) Slayzer (Blue, Castle, Caitlin, Crag Hack) def Iamsamstam (Green, Rampart, Ivor, Ivor),134 I got Tower, red color, but don't lose hope. On day 1 week 1 month 1 I immediately take scouting and what do I see, 4 Dragon Fly Hives, 2 external dwellings of Giants, an external dwelling of Nagas, 2 Pandora's Boxes. I shot 30 wood elves at the Pandora's Box and Dragon Fly Hive, arrows weren't enough, had to finish manually. They gave 10 experience. It was time to make Aine my main. In the secondary town I immediately build a Mage Guild, since I found a Chain Lightning scroll under the castle. On day 2 week 1 month 1 I clear a Dragon Utopia with 30 Wood Elves, 4 Giants, 10 Nagas, and 150 Hailers. Dragon Utopia - 15 Hydras with Haste. Right away there's a Dragon Fly Hive behind the Trolls. Max Dragon Fly Hive - 42 Wyverns. I decide to attack the Arch Devils over rough terrain for the Dragon Fly Hive and Pandora's Box. There are 13 of them. They hit me hard, I lost all Nagas and Hailers. In the Pandora's Box there are 8 Giants and the world immediately became nicer. Dragon Fly Hive number 4. On the chain I take a Necklace +3 Knowledge and Spell Power, and Wisdom finds a Grail, but Blue's scout is nearby. However, the main army didn't come. Back home I pick up a Sword +3 Attack and a Cape +2 Spell Power/Knowledge. Aine takes the Grail and the stats are pleasing to the eye. I head to a Dragon Utopia. On day 2 week 2 month 1 I take it. I clear the creatures on day 3 week 2 month 1 — there turned out to be 30 of them with Haste, they gave 20k experience. I went to Blue's respawn, however he with wings kills Iamsamstam. Thanks for the game.