Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
05.05.2013 pofigu (Blue, Stronghold, Gurny) def numOne (Red, Inferno, Kalh) diamond 114 We each took 2 111 units and started. The map had a resource spawn with a stable, a skeleton ring for health, and wolves were built. After 113, I had Gurny with advanced earth magic and expert artillery, Sandro, and Gunnar, but my opponent lost on a group of dendroids on grass near the portal exit. GG, thanks for the game.
I confirm.
Thanks for the game.
Пусть мой враг будет силен и страшен. Если я поборю его, то не буду чувствовать стыда.
05.05.2013 darkello(Blue, Fortress, Tazar) def Captain(Red, Citadel, Gurni) diamond 137 We took the rest zones and pushed forward, plenty of archers, 21, built up, immediately upgraded and into battle. Tazar gets Air, then Expert Wisdom, Earth as the 4th skill. Up to 116 I rolled through the wasteland, on 116-117 I captured 3-4 castles, including the computer player's, who later gave me headaches. Near my main castle there is a one-way portal; scouting revealed a brown Dungeon underground, and nearby (along the treasure zone path), after scouting it I saw a giant external dwelling, 4 Wyverns, and the Sword of Justice guarded by 10-19 Bone Dragons. On 124 the opponent started moving toward me, and at the same time the pink Inferno computer player, which I had captured, also started pressuring the noob. I couldn't keep up and didn't have the necessary money to transfer to my main. The opponent took my main around 126, I retreated into the treasure zone after killing the brown player's mines. There I built up to Mighty Gorgons in the Citadel plus a Magistrate. Besides that, having 6 castles by 126, I lost 4-5 of them — the opponent took them! Then I went into the treasure zone, getting Giants on 127, by 131 I had two of them. I took a Wyvern on 9, then the Sword of Justice, then a Wyvern on 12, then another on 12, and then the maximum. By 135 I had 34 Wyverns, 2 Angels (1 from the Thieves' Guild, the second from the Griffin Conservatory on the way to the Dungeon), 2 Giants, 37 Serpent Flies, and low-tier units. Stats: 10-19-10-12. The opponent had something like 7-9-5-6. Meanwhile, the treasure zone ends at an unbuilt castle near a two-way portal leading to my castle. On 135 I take it, refill my mana. On 136 I exit through it but do not attack the opponent sitting in my built-up castle; instead I proceed along the road where a block of 50-99 Demons guards Phoenix external dwellings. I kill them, then take the castle just above. Nearby, I kill another 50-99 Demons guarding a bow (but I don't take the bow, since the terrain is snowy, leaving it for the noob to pick up). I see a Library 4 tiles away guarded by 50-99 Monks. I return to the Phoenixes but don't recruit them, leaving them for 137, and try to bait the opponent. Meanwhile, all this time there is a war of the noobs over the Dungeon which I am not giving up... I set up low-tier Wyverns, the same army, don't buy the Phoenixes. Tazar: Expert Defense, Advanced Offense, Expert Earth, Air, Tactics, Logistics. Same stats. I skip the turn, and the opponent attacks (maybe he was baited by me not buying the Phoenixes). There: 1 Angel, 5 Wyverns, 265 Skeletons, 12 Roc birds, 5 regular Beholders, 41 upgraded Dogs, and 2 Phoenixes from the Thieves' Camp. I position in the corner and wait. The opponent moved with Skeletons and then I cast Mass Haste on a Wyvern, then cast Deflect on it. I watch what the opponent does; he moves everything forward. I attack the Skeleton with a Wyvern to remove its attack, then hit them with 31 Wyverns, leaving 116. I kill almost all Dogs with Angels and Giants, and the opponent surrenders (also, Anti-Morale triggered on the Beholders). GG, thanks for the game.
I confirm. I'm tired of Heroes. Playing slowly and for a long time is not interesting. I have Necro, gloves and boots, fully built castles, the opponent had no chance, but running around casting Necro on Diamond takes too long. Boring.
Дипломатия - искусство говорить собаке "хорошая собачка" до тех пор пока не найдешь подходящую палку.
I confirm. The opponent had no chance, but it gets boring to run around and not deal critical damage on Diamond difficulty for too long.
He laughed.) Even with a third of my current army, you wouldn't be able to defeat me, let alone consider that I would then drive you out of my territory or move to an even richer treasure location, which you wouldn't be able to reach without going through me:smile13: The castles were given to you because I saw a richer (explored) treasure location and used it to ensure my victory.
Diabler (Blue, Flax, Brissa, Crag Hack) def. Kalababa (Red, Dungeon, Shakti) diamond 136 On 111 Crag Hack arrives, with Boots of Speed under the Castle, a stable and a market near the road, air elementals built 112 I find a native treasure zone with 2 external dwellings of birds, I realize I'll need to take them on week 2 113-121 the treasure zone is almost half the size of the underground, 4 Dragon Fly Hives, 3 Dragon Utopias, on the surface another 2 Dragon Fly Hives, Crag Hack levels up nicely 121-131 I collect the goodies, break the prison with 40 spiders, it contains Luna level 20, using her I decide to break 50+ rocs guarding the Dragon Fly Hive and a +3/+3 shield, however due to a gremlin stack I lose Luna; on the same turn, with Crag Hack against 50+ crusaders I break a Pandora's Box, lose the bird, and in frustration I also sacrifice the spiders to a fire spell — result: -1 bird, -3 spiders, -Luna. 132 First Dragon Utopia is taken, it yields a Chalice of Life and KV On the way to the second Dragon Utopia there is a Well, I realize I can replenish mana and then break the fairy dragons 133 I break the max Dragon Utopia. It also drops various stats, Dimension Door to the third Dragon Utopia, in which an All 4 Shield is given Crag Hack breaks out and goes to beat the opponent's Fortress; on 134 scout heroes take a Lookout Tower on my respawn, I see the opponent's Castle, I decide to try and reach him on 135 On 135 I'm short by 2 turns... Crag Hack level 18 with 32/22/31, 260 mana, 49 spiders, 18 birds, 3 black dragons (from Pandora's Box for genies). The opponent attacks with a scout hero, checks the army and decides to surrender. Thanks for the game)
On turn 121, he upgraded and bought 5 Nags, and then it all started – a swarm of Pandoras for experience, money, and the entire 5th level, building Archmages in the Castle village, millions of upgraded Ducks, and here is such a super Nimus.
12.05.13 KobRa (red, Fortress, Broghild, Broghild, +1000) def Palach_HP (blue, Necro, Galthran, Galthran) on Di at 124
On the first week I dug up 2 ultimates, collected 19 Vivi, took a Pandora's box behind 77 swordsmen containing 15 gr. Basilisks. Here we saved for 2 weeks. I had to say goodbye to the Basilisks because I set myself a crazy pace and decided to break through 97 gr. Vampires ). They gave me a good beating, but +30K exp. With Lich Lords I took 3 ultimates, including one behind gr. Cyclopes and a shield +12 behind Trolls. All fights = brutal, of course, especially on the ticking timer, I think even Alik would have been pleased here) On day 123 I only take 2 Utops, they gave me the hat of the 5th and wings! I replenish mana, jump into the adjacent Conflux, replenishing mana, and load Fire into the last slot. Here the opponent makes a fail and surrenders. Thanks for the game!
12.05.13 KobRa (red, Fortress, Broghild, Broghild, +1000) def Palach_HP (blue, Necro, Galthran, Galthran) on Di at 124
On the first week I rolled out 2 clues, gathered 19 wisps, took a Pandora's box guarded by 77 swordsmen for 15 griffin basilisks. I saved there for 2 weeks. I had to say goodbye to the basilisks, because I set myself a crazy pace and decided to break through 97 griffin vampires ). They gave me a solid beating, but +30K exp. With losses I took 3 clues, incl. behind griffin cyklops and a shield+12 behind trolls. All fights = brutal of course, especially on a ticking timer, I think even Alik would be pleased here) On 123 I only take 2 drowners, they gave me the 5th level cap and wings! I replenish mana, jump into the adjacent Conflux, replenishing mana and put Fire in the last slot. Here the opponent makes a fail and surrenders. Thanks for the game!
Thanks for the game! The opponent played very well, I was saving the timer and kept putting everything off until the second week, but they came to me too early. The prospects were very good, but the execution let me down.
On turn 121, I upgraded and bought 5 Nagas, and things started to snowball - a swarm of Pandoras for experience, money, and the entire 5th level, building Archmages in the Castle town, millions of upgraded Ducks, and this is how the super Nimus came to be.
I confirm, a complete loss in the third week, resulting in a huge advantage in troops for the opponent, plus a red orb in the Fortress, which, combined with my expert berserker, left no chance.
Только в тишине ответит вселенная, только в наших сердцах мы обретем смелость следовать её зову. ;)
Bayazet - BAJIEHOK KobRa - Palach bRitvo4kA - (winner of the theShevanesian vs =Stinger= match)
Vodik - (loser of the theShevanesian vs =Stinger= match) KPD - (winner of the Javdet vs LSM match) Ivor - Lizard CJIOHuK - Piterius
The deadline for Round 3 has not yet been determined due to the CIS Championship taking place at the same time.
I can't get in touch with my Round 3 opponent (the meeting in Odessa doesn't count); I was online on ICQ all day yesterday, but he didn't respond to my message! Moderator, please take action! :D
I can't get in touch with my opponent for the third round (the meeting in Odessa doesn't count). Yesterday, I was online on ICQ all day, but he didn't respond to my message! Moderator, please take action!:D