Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Started without restarts. 111. I see the respawn is big. A spread of 6 heroes. Broke through the metro via wasteland. Clavius in the tavern. I think - the birds will spawn, and you can necro in the future. Decided to play. + Labetha came from the start, and Slow in the guild. 112. Block in the metro, we turn everyone to gather gold in different ends of the respawn. Meanwhile, the road leads to another exit. 113-115. Collecting gold-chests-resources. Clav finally finds the respawn trail on the road. 116. Scouting. The army heads to a tasty corner with 2 chests behind zombies, a prison, and a crypt. 117. Everything is cleared. Crypt max. Birds spawned. Recruited. Everyone rides to Clav. Along the way, a Dwarf Cottage level 15. Clav and Labetha have Advanced Earth.
121. Scouting finds in the depths of the respawn 3 Dragon Fly Hives, a Dwarf Cottage, a Griffin Conservatory. Reinforcements in the form of 2 birds, psychos, and earth elementals head there. Clav rides further along the road. 122. I find a village - we ride back. Reinforcements go into the Dwarf Cottage - turns out it's max. Slightly short of finishing them off. Tunarr escapes in horror and gets drunk in the tavern. And the birds are a pity... 123. We find the castle of pink Inferno. Labetha with water elementals and fire elementals (all that's left) finishes clearing the respawn, experts Earth. 124-127. Scouting reports about 2 Dragon Utopias in the corner zone. Building economy in the castles. In the main - Castle. Clav necros. 140 skeletons. Found a road to the grass. Where I realize purple lives (another Conflux). We set up a chain to clear the Dragon Fly Hives and the Conservatory. 131-132. Conservatory level 1. +18 Wyverns. Clav rides towards the Conflux. 133. Clav is a few moves short of reaching the castle. Annoying. 134. On the Conflux player's respawn we find a Conservatory max. +4 Angels. 135. Dragon Fly Hive for 4 Wyverns. A green player slips out of the portal. 136-141. Clav rides to the Utopias. Along the way, we take out the green player. In the 2nd Conflux, birds get stuck. 142. The best supply I could organize. Pandora's box for experience. Gives Wisdom and Air. First Dragon Utopia - and it's max immediately. (For some reason I thought it was level 3). 10 birds, 5 angels, 22 wyverns. Cannon fodder in the form of 30 earth elementals, 15 water elementals, 250+ skeletons. Stats 4-5-6-4 (found no artifacts anywhere). Minus 3 birds, an angel, +almost all the cannon fodder. Books of Water, Air, red orb, Cuirass +4+4. With Expert Air, it's quite good. 143. Dragon Utopia level 1. And... Hat level 5. 144-145. Clav replenishes mana. Runs to the next Dragon Utopia. The other heroes, so as not to be idle, start killing demons. 146. +3 to all stats. Another book of Water and a bag of gold. 2 more Dragon Utopias are visible. Stats in the tavern are roughly equal. I decide to go for them. 211. New reinforcements, Dragon Utopia - +5 to all stats. In Inferno - Mage Guild level 5 - gave Dimension Door. Found a max Dragon Fly Hive. 213. Dragon Utopia scout hero - there it is, КЗ. Pandora's box - there it is, all level 4 magic. 214-217. 2 Conservatories levels 3 and 1. A couple of Dragon Fly Hives. Almost 80 demons. Upgraded Conflux cannon fodder. Found Pendant of Total Recall and Boots of Speed. Clav is parked on acceleration, so with Dimension Door he can take the opponent's main. 221-224. Opponent's main - scouting. Supply. We necro and demonize further. I open with view the treasure zone where the opponent is hanging out. 225. The opponent appears too. I go to him. I have a big advantage in army and stats. Can't reach. 226. The opponent runs to his main. Also can't reach by a few cells. - Check, stop, who goes there!? - Nar... do you have a Chupa Chups? And a Cape? - No. - Labetha, take over!! 6 birds. 2 Armageddons for 1000+ - minus everything except 10 Wyverns.
P.S. The opponent had several minor losses early on, which ultimately led to a loss in the first Dragon Utopia. Which he was also taking at the beginning of month 4. That ultimately decided the game.
I got a map with no roads in the second zone, attacked the ifrits guarding the gloves, and lost. If there had been 6-7 of them, as I expected, I would have killed them easily (Advanced Artillery, Expert Offense, Tactics, and decent units), but there were 9. I didn't account for the fact that the resources behind them also add value. No restart. Sticks are resting.
Charna arrived and immediately grabbed the land, plus another Necromancer, plus a hidden Elven unit behind the guard. To our surprise, the wood and ore mine turned out to be behind a level 1 guard and with only one small group nearby, probably due to the 3.33 mod... but we decided to play. The road led to a monolith exit, the prospects were unclear, but we didn't take a rest... And then, just when we were about to take a rest, the opponent surrendered.
Charna came and immediately grabbed the land, plus another necro, plus an external dwelling of elves guarded by monsters. Surprisingly, the wood and ore mine turned out to be guarded by first-level monsters with just one stack nearby, apparently due to mod 3.33...but we decided to play..the road ended at a monolith of exit, the prospects were unclear, but I don't take resists...And then, just when you can no longer take resists, the opponent surrenders.
I confirm. A huge respawn, an external dwelling of Rocs, and two Griffin Conservatories, two computers nearby, both Tower. But an hour and a half on 113 (we didn't take resists) - I couldn't handle it :)
Дипломатия - искусство говорить собаке "хорошая собачка" до тех пор пока не найдешь подходящую палку.
A good map, although it was somewhat marred by rather long roads. On the last turn, I was ready to take Utopia, and then another one, and in the captured Necropolis, I already had a Town Portal under Papus' Wisdom. But my opponent lost on neutral creatures, took Auto, and lost again on the same turn.
Good map, although it was somewhat marred by rather long roads. On the last turn, I was ready to take Utopia, and then another one, and in the captured Necropolis, I already had a Town Portal under Father's Wisdom. But the opponent lost on neutral creatures, took Auto, and lost again on the same turn.
Thank you for the game.
Confirmed, thank you for the game.
Только в тишине ответит вселенная, только в наших сердцах мы обретем смелость следовать её зову. ;)