Skip to content

Lost Temple - Карта (SoD)

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!

Map details

Category
Map
Map type
Unknown
Map size
M (Medium — 72×72) from the map file
Full map details Players, teams, victory conditions and every player slot — read from the map file.
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Hello dear forum members!
I made a map today for skirmishes, 1x1 and 2x2.
Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to test it properly due to work…
In general, I would like to hear the opinion of map-making gurus. :D
And also see or hear what needs to be added or modified.
The geometry of the map should not change. But the obstacles and other elements don’t look very good.
So, esteemed forum members,
Help me embellish and balance the factions in this map. :smile36:
Screenshot:


Thank you in advance! :smile20:
Attachments 2
2 files attached • Total size: 187.7 KB